The BKBG Annual Conference provides unparalleled opportunities for kitchen and bath showrooms, design build businesses, and BKBG’s Preferred Product and Affinity Partners to improve their businesses, enhance relationships, profit from the industry’s most successful practices, increase margin opportunities and profits, and have fun. Here’s how:
- Rotations that provide the opportunity for every BKBG Shareholder and Preferred Vendor Partner to meet and discuss business growth strategies, address issues and keep their fingers on the pulse of industry trends and diverse markets.
- Peer-to-Peer roundtables where you can pick the brains of the industry’s most savvy and successful operators in different marketing territories with similar business models to discuss strategies, address common problems and capitalize on opportunities.
- Keynote addresses, educational programs, and breakout sessions that provide information that you can take from the classroom and use in the showroom the next day.
- Numerous fun, exciting and creative networking opportunities ranging from the annual BKBG golf outing and tours highlighting the best of the Conference venue to theme parties, exhibit hall receptions, and the Annual BKBG Awards Banquet.
- An opportunity to leave the showroom behind for a few days and have fun with some of the best people on the planet.
Shareholder Peer Group Calls
Quarterly, showroom owners can network with peers across the U.S. to address common problems, challenges, and opportunities. Topics discussed typically include:
Peer calls foster collaboration and build the BKBG community by providing a forum to interact, share knowledge, and partner on various issues, problems, and opportunities.
Designer Alliance Peer Group Calls
BKBG's quarterly designer peer group calls are an open forum to connect with other like-minded professionals and discuss topics that are most pressing and interesting to K&B designers. These quarterly get-togethers are only available through BKBG and are the only opportunity to pick the brains of best-in-class designers from across the U.S. Each call has a focus that may be trends and how to capitalize on them, tips for getting published, process improvement, current market conditions, challenges and most successful practices.